In order to be a poll worker in Alaska:
- You must be registered to vote in Alaska
- You must be at least 18 years of age; except students 16 or older may work at the polls if they are enrolled in public or private high school
- You must be a resident of the precinct 30 days prior to the election
- You must state your political affiliation
- You will be entitled to compensation
Poll workers should NOT campaign near the polls or influence you on how to vote. If you have any problems with a poll worker when you go to vote, please call us at (907) 263-2010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out how to sign up or for more information, visit Election Workers and Registrars.