You are a Military or Overseas voter if you are in uniformed services, living overseas OR are a spouse or dependant of a uniformed services voter. To get registered and vote, you can utilize Overseas Vote Foundation.

If you have additional questions about elections and voting overseas, visit the Division of Election's Military and Overseas Voters page.